AAA Female Hockey Program Coaching Staff 2018-2019
|Head Coach||Cynthia Lohnes||Tony Goobie||John Fagan|
|Assistant Coach||TBD||Scott Hopkins||Meghan Frizzell|
|Director Operations||TBD||Stephanie Spencer||Luke Bidgood|
|Trainer||Emily Parsons||Jennifer Parsons||TBD|
|Head Coach||Brendon Chafe||Derek Guy||David Shea|
|Assistant Coach||Greg Higdon||Mike Drover||TBD|
|Director Operations||TBD||Edgar Balsom||Elaine Senior|
|Head Coach||Jodi Bishop||Doug Keough||Vacant|
|Assistant Coach||Todd Andrews||Jeff Taylor||Vacant|
|Director Operations||Amy Bishop||TBD||TBD|
|Head Coach||Stephen Shea||Robert Major||Colin Carroll|
|Assistant Coach||TBD||Chris Gaudon
|Director Operations||Danielle Shea||TBD||Greg Childs|
Applications will be accepted until August 3, 2018 for the following:
- Central AAA Midget Head Coach and Assistant Coach
- Peewee AA Head Coach, Assistant Coach, Director of Operations and Trainer for all zones.
- Please CLICK HERE for Coaching Application form.
NOTE: Further AAA and AA Coach Selection will occur after tryout and team selection process.
Female AAA Peewee and AA Peewee Project 2018-2019 Season:
- The try out process will have all Peewee players attend and the AAA and AA teams will be selected from this try out process.
- There will be external evaluators for the tryout process.
- Some extra coaches maybe asked to assist with the on ice tryouts.
- Tryouts will be announced posted on Hockey NL website for each zone and with registration details.
The Peewee AAA program will have 4 regions (unless Labrador has interest for a team in which case there will be 5 divisions). League play will include:
- Warm Up – November
- League weekend – Dec
- League weekend – Feb
- Provincials – March (Awards Banquet will be part of this portion of play)
The Peewee AA program will allow players to experience a regional team play focused on continued skill development and fun. Teams will depend on player interest in that zone to represent a team. League play will include:
- Warm up – November
- Mid-season tournament
- Provincials March – Awards Banquet
Both AAA and AA will follow ‘Discretion 1’ ice time rules as outlined in the Minor Hockey Rules.