The Female Council are seeking staff applications for the 2019/20 season for AA Peewee, AAA Peewee AAA Bantam & AAA Midget Female teams.
Positions that are available per team include:
- Head Coach (1)
- Assistant Coach (2)
- Director of Operations (1)
- Goaltender Coach (1)
- Trainer (1)
- – Head Coach must have NCCP Development 1 or higher coaching certification.
- – Assistant Coaches must have NCCP Coach Level 2 Trained or higher coaching certification.
- – Coaches must complete the HU Online Checking course.
- – Trainers are required to complete Hockey University Online Safety.
- – Goaltending Coaches are required to complete Goaltending Level 1 Training, prior to January 15th/2020.
- – All staff are required to have speak out/respect in sport activity leaders completed along with their criminal record/vulnerable persons check and the HNL Screening Application.
To complete or view a staff application form please CLICK HERE.
The 2019/20 staff applications are available online, and will be open until May 3, 2019.