The AAA Peewee and Bantam Program are seeking staff applications for the 2019-2020 season.
Positions that are available per team include:
- Head Coach (1)
- Assistant Coach (2)
- Director of Operations (1)
- Goaltender Coach (1)
- Trainer (1)
- Head Coach must have NCCP Development 1 or higher coaching certification.
- Assistant Coaches must have NCCP Coach Level 2 Trained or higher coaching certification.
- Head Coaches and Assistant Coaches are required to complete the Hockey University Online Checking Course.
- Trainers are required to complete the Hockey University Online Safety Course.
- Goaltending Coaches are required to complete Goaltending Level 1 Training.
- All staff are required to have speak out/respect in sport for activity leaders completed along with their criminal record/vulnerable persons check and the HNL Screening Application.
To complete or view a staff application form please CLICK HERE
The 2019-2020 staff applications are available online, and will be open until July 12, 2019.