We are pleased to open registration to the upcoming Female Under 18 HHP camp in Corner Brook on August 1st – 6th, 2019. From this camp the U18 team will be selected for the Atlantic Challenge cup in Moncton in October. This is a great scouting opportunity for universities and as well the Team Atlantics and Female National Program.
The HPP Camp provides many opportunities for player development both on and off the ice. This year the U18 camp will be structured differently to offer more high-performance aspects of the player and hockey development including:
- Sport Psychology – Mental Toughness and Visualization.
- Hockey Specific training program with Strengthening coaching
- Introduction to Hockey Options of the Student Athletes
- Leadership Development
- Hockey Canada Female National Program Overview
- Combination of individual and team skill – 5 on 5 play and 4on 4 play, offensive strategies, power play, defensive strategy and penalty kill systems.
- Team builders and player/team bonding through several activities and competitions to provide more aspects of player development and HPP experience.
This years U18 staff are looking forward to teaching, coaching and mentoring our players to improve every aspect of their game and provide the tools for them to reach their potential.
Registration will be open from June 11th – June 21st, 2019.
We look forward to seeing you this summer,