Janes and Hockey Canada want to feed the passion for Team Canada and give young hockey fans* a chance to share their creativity and win.
From now until February 17, 2020, submit your child’s original goalie mask design for the opportunity to have their artwork worn by Team Canada goaltenders at the 2020 IIHF Women’s World Championship!
Two winning designs will be chosen, and each prize packages will include:
- Trip for four (4) to Halifax for an IHF Women’s World Championship game, March 31 – April 10, 2020
- Team Canada autographed replica goalie mask of the winning design
- Team Canada jersey
- $250 Janes prize pack
* must be under 18 years of age to be eligible to design a mask, contest closes February 17, 2020
- Download the blank template HERE
- Design an original Canadian-themed goalie mask including the Hockey Canada logo.
- Complete the form below and upload your submission**
For contest rules and regulations please click HERE.
Contest link: CLICK HERE