Hockey NL is now soliciting for RFP (Request for Proposals) from vendors who are interested in being our Official Supplier Partner.
Hockey NL has been the vibrant governing body for all of amateur hockey in the province for the last eight decades. We have the leadership and development responsibility to promote positive hockey experiences. Our association represents over 11,000 players, coaches and officials from the age of five through adult recreation.
We would expect that your RFP would include the financial sponsorship support you are prepared to commit to our organization over a three-year term in return for the following potential rights and benefits. The rights and benefits are determined based on the value of the partnership.
- Industry category exclusivity, including the High Performance Program apparel as the first right of refusal on tenders. (approximate $50,000 annually)
- Permission to use the association’s new logo on your merchandise with the authority to sell merchandise for an agreed royalty to our association.
- A display booth at the two annual meetings of Hockey NL with over 200 delegates.
- One full page advertisement (as the preferred supplier of Hockey Newfoundland and Labrador) in the annual Hockey Newfoundland and Labrador Minor Hockey Directory which is circulated to all members of Hockey Newfoundland and Labrador. Approximately 1000 copies printed each year.
- Vendor Logo on composite banner(s) of HNL displayed at meetings and special events.
- Vendor Logo on home page of Hockey NL website www.hockeynl.ca
If you are interested in this partnership, the RFP closes 4:30 p.m. on January 14, 2019.
Please forward submissions to:
Mr. Craig Tulk, Executive Director
P.O. Box 176
Grand Falls-Windsor, NL A2A 2J4