On behalf of Hockey Canada and Chevrolet Canada, we are happy to announce the return of The Chevrolet Good Deeds Cup program for its 8th season
The Chevrolet Good Deeds Cup empowers Canadian youth hockey teams to drive change in their communities for the chance to win the grand prize of $100,000 towards a registered charity of their choice. Whether it’s volunteering at a local charity or shoveling snow, teams are encouraged to “fill their cup” with as many Good Deeds as possible for their shot at becoming this year’s Chevrolet Good Deeds Champions.
From January 19 to March 3, 2024, eligible U11 to U15 youth hockey teams can submit Good Deeds by sharing videos on social media. The team with the most eligible Good Deeds could claim the grand prize and be added to the Chevrolet Good Deeds Cup trophy. This year the first 150 teams that are tagged in an eligible entry could be awarded the special branded Team Kit, which can be a source of pride to demonstrate that their community benefited from a Good Deed.
Please CLICK HERE to register for Chevrolet Good Deeds Cup!
- Open to U11, U13 and U15 teams registered with Hockey Canada
- Champion receives $100,000 donation to the registered Canadian charity of their choice
- The first 150 teams who participate will be awarded a “Chevrolet Team Kit” with materials and swag to help complete good deeds
- Players on teams can complete deeds individually which would add to their team total
- Additionally, members of the community can complete good deeds on behalf of a team
- A Live leaderboard will be available on the Chevrolet Good Deeds Cup website.
- Teams and individuals are asked to submit their completed good deeds with a video or picture on any social channel tagging the following:
o #MinorHockeyTeamName + Age Division + Level
For more information on the 2024 Chevrolet Good Deeds Cup program, including how to submit a video entry and the Official Contest Rules, please visit www.ChevroletGoodDeedsCup.ca.