Positions that are available per team include:
- Head Coach (1)
- Assistant Coach (2)
- Director of Operations (1)
- Goaltender Coach (1)
- Trainer (1)
- Head Coach must have NCCP Development 1 or higher coaching certification.
- Assistant Coaches must have NCCP Coach Level 2 Trained or higher coaching certification.
- Head Coaches and Assistant Coaches are required to complete Hockey University Online Checking Course, prior to January 15th/2023.
- Trainers are required to complete Hockey University Online Safety.
- Goaltending Coaches are required to complete Goaltending Level 1 Training, prior to January 15th/2023.
- All applicants must have an up-to-date police check/vulnerable persons check and Hockey NL Screening application prior to the close of applications. Only applicants with up to date documents will be considered for positions.
The 2022/23 staff applications are available online, and will be open until Friday, July 15th, 2022. Please CLICK HERE to complete an application form.
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted.