The High Performance Program (HPP) spring identification camp registration is open in all divisions, late registration closes Friday, May 14th.
For those with credit from 2020 HPP Camps contact Chad Brinson [email protected] for a separate registration link.
2021 Age Divisions:
- Female Under 16: 2008,2007, 2006
- Female Under 18: 2005, 2004
- Male Under 14: 2008
- Male Under 15: 2007
- Male Under 16: 2006
2021 Spring Camp Dates and Locations:
- Male U14: June 4-6 Paradise Double Ice Complex
- Male U15: May 28-29 Paradise Double Ice Complex
- Male U16: May 29-30 Paradise Double Ice Complex
- Female U16: May 28-30 Paradise Double Ice Complex
- Female U18: May 29-30 Paradise Double Ice Complex
- Labrador Spring Camp: May 28-29 Wabush Arena
Cost per camp is $210.00 ($10 non-refundable PayPal fee) Players receive practice, game ice, and a jersey to keep.
We are pleased to introduce an online payment & registration set-up for the 2021 HPP Spring Identification Camps. The registration is set-up in 4 simple steps.
STEP 1: Add player/create account
STEP 2: Complete Registration Information
STEP 3: Select Camp to Attend
STEP 4: Payment
Please note if you registered after Friday, April 30th, a late fee will apply, the total after Friday, April 30th is $235.00 (Administrative fee applied).
For the remaining camps, we cannot guarantee how late registration will be extended, this will depend on the camp/division numbers. All players are encouraged to register by Friday, April 30th to ensure a spot in their respective division.
Any questions or concerns please contact: