Due to Covid-19 restrictions, as we begin the 2021-22 season our NCCP Coach Clinics will have a different look than historically. For the start of the season we will host Coach 1 and Coach 2 clinics virtually via zoom. As thing progress our aim is to get back to in person for Coach 1 and Coach 2. Information on Development 1 Clinics will be released at the end of September.
- September 21 6:00pm SOLD OUT
- October 17 6:00pm SOLD OUT
- November 2 6:00pm
- September 23 6:00pm SOLD OUT
- October 24 6:00pm SOLD OUT
- November 4 6:00pm
- Part 1: COACH – PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT – MAKE ETHICAL DECISIONS – HOCKEY – October 25 7:00pm SOLD OUT
- Part 2: Development 1 Online – COMING SOON
- Part 3: Development 1 In Class – COMING SOON
Further clinic dates will be released when scheduled.
To sign up: https://register.hockeycanada.ca/clinics
These clinics will take place via Zoom. We ask coaches to download the app to their computer or tablet. For all clinics starting in the 2021-22 season, participants must be registered with clinic fees paid before attending the clinic either virtually or in person. The link for the virtual zoom clinic can be found in the clinic description.